We’re offering seven weeks of language immersion camp this summer, from June 26 through the second week of August. Help your student keep up their Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and French skills over the summer months through games, cooking, culture and art! Explore the schedule to find the right week and location for your summer plans.
VENUE: Multiple locations in Bellevue and Issaquah!
ABC German School – 15047 NE Bel-Red Road, Bellevue, WA 98007
- Bellevue Montessori – 2411 112th Avenue Northeast, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Village School House – 860 Front St S, Issaquah, WA 98027
Early Bird is over but in case you missed it, here’s a special offer for you. Use the coupon code LATEBIRD when you register to get a discounted rate! Promo runs until April 30, 2017
Watch videos below to learn more about this year’s exciting themes!
Summer Camp Themes
- Viaje a Barcelona – Exploring Places, Food, and Art of this Famous Spanish City (Pre-K and K-2)
- Sabor Latino – Cooking Around Latin America (Pre-K, K-2, 3rd-5th)
- Baile – Dancing Around Latin America: Exploring the Dance, Music and Culture of Latin America (Pre-K and K-2)
- Dumpling Dynasty – Exploring the Richness and Variety of Chinese Food Culture (Pre-K and K-2)
- Let’s Explore the Night Market! – Exploring Summer Cultural Activities (K-2)
- The Adventure of Little Carp – An Ancient Chinese Tale of Courage, perseverance and accomplishment (K-2, 3rd-5th)
- Matsuri – Seasons and Celebrations in Japan (K-2)
- Allons au Restaurant – A Culinary Voyage Through the Francophone World (Pre-K)
Summer Camp Rates:
- Pre-K Half Day Regular Rate: $260
- K-5 Full Day Regular Rate: $460