We’re excited for you to be a part of our Sponge Summer Camps 2018! We offer week-long language immersion camps that will help your student keep up their Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and French skills over the summer months through games, cooking, culture and art.
Registration will open soon! Watch videos below to learn more about last year’s exciting themes!
Sponge Summer Camp 2017
- Viaje a Barcelona – Exploring Places, Food, and Art of this Famous Spanish City (Pre-K and K-2)
- Sabor Latino – Cooking Around Latin America (Pre-K, K-2, 3rd-5th)
- Baile – Dancing Around Latin America: Exploring the Dance, Music and Culture of Latin America (Pre-K and K-2)
- Dumpling Dynasty – Exploring the Richness and Variety of Chinese Food Culture (Pre-K and K-2)
- Let’s Explore the Night Market! – Exploring Summer Cultural Activities (K-2)
- The Adventure of Little Carp – An Ancient Chinese Tale of Courage, perseverance and accomplishment (K-2, 3rd-5th)
- Matsuri – Seasons and Celebrations in Japan (K-2)
- Allons au Restaurant – A Culinary Voyage Through the Francophone World (Pre-K)
Watch our Camp Champs last year learning Spanish, French and Mandarin in just a week of language immersion!