We’re offering ten weeks of language immersion camps this summer, from June 24 to August 29. Help your student keep up their Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and French skills over the summer months through games, cooking, culture and art! Camps are offered for Pre-K to K students, as well as K-2nd grade students. Locations include Bellevue Montessori, Mt. Baker and Issaquah Sponge Centers.
Avail of the Early Bird Rate until April 15, 2019!
**Interested in after-care? Let us know through the form below! We’ll let you know if we get enough interest to offer after-care services.
Sponge Summer Camp 2019
- Sabor Latino – Cooking Around Latin America
- The Secrets of the Aztecs – Calling all explorers, archaeologists and linguists! Join us for a modern exploration of an ancient civilization
- ¡Vamos a la Playa! – a language journey to the beaches of Mexico, Puerto Rico, Colombia, and Uruguay.
- Dumpling Dynasty – Join us as we explore the richness and variety of Chinese food culture through dumplings!
- Let’s Explore the Night Market – Exploring summer cultural activities in China
- Over the Moon – Celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival
- Tale of the Gigantic Turnip – Immerse in Japanese language and culture through Japan’s favorite children’s story!
- Bon Voyage! – A Journey to the Francophone World