This Summer 2020, help your student keep up their Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, and French skills over the summer months through games, cooking, culture and art! Sponge’s Language Summer Camps are offered for Pre-K to K students, as well as K-2nd grade students. Locations include Bellevue Montessori, and Sponge centers in Seattle (Mt. Baker) and Issaquah. Join us this season for nine weeks of language immersion camps, 2020 Summer Camp will run on June 22nd until August 21, 2020. Early bird rate ends February 29th!
**Interested in after-camp care services? Let us know which camp you’re interested in by filling out the form below. If we get enough interest, we’ll confirm after-camp care services for that camp. Please note that there will be additional charge for after-camp care if minimum is met.
Sponge Summer Camp 2020
- El imperio Inca – Exploring the history of the Incas
- Cocinando con Sabor – Cooking around Latin America
- De viaje por Sudamérica – A journey to South America
- Vamos de compras al Mercado! – Exploring markets in Latin America
- Five Days in Beijing – Exploring the majestic Chinese capital
- Dumpling Dynasty – Exploring the richness in variety of Chinese food culture
- Momotarou – Heroes and folktales from Japan
- Allons à Paris! – An exciting week-long visit to the grand city of Paris!