Registration is now open for our Summer 2019 session!
Classes run from July 1 to August 25, 2019. We have a full schedule with weekday and weekend options in our Seattle, Kirkland, and Issaquah locations!
Below are some enhancements to our Curriculum that will be sure to supplement language and cultural learning inside and outside the classroom:
- Language Coursebook – provides a brief overview of the Sponge class elements and method, guidelines, and hand-outs for the whole course.
- Storybooks – The phrases and vocabulary your child is learning in class are now weaved into stories you can read with them and enjoy. The storybook contains romanized text for languages like Mandarin and Japanese, with colorful illustrations and dedicated coloring pages for your young language learner. It also features Quick Response (QR) Code you can scan using your phone or another device to listen to the story in language – a great feature for pronunciation review for you and your little one! Our Summer Storybooks are already available for purchase here: https://spongeschool.com/shop/
- Sponge Online Portal – Free access to our new, interactive Online Portal to help parents and students with language learning, including pronunciation;
- Two weeks of Cultural Classes at the end of the session in place of the Grand Review;
- Each unit features a Final Project for JK classes as cultural extension;